- New member
HI, I WANT TO DOCUMENT ABT COALITION .PLZ FORWARD TO ME.
- Guerilla dev, the guy to hug
This forum is not related to Coalition.
You will find a minimal documentation at http://code.google.com/p/coalition/
A small brief :
- Coalition is a generic job scheduler written in Python, available the open source GPL
- It consists of a python server ("python coalition/server.py -h" for command line arguments) and a set of python workers ("python coalition/worker.py -h" for command line arguments)
- Executed jobs are simple command lines executed in a predefined directory
- Jobs can be added using "python coalition/control.py"
- Coalition requires Python and Twisted Matrix library. Nevertheless, a Windows installer is supplied, which installs a Python/Twisted Matrix runtime
- The server can be monitored with a http web server, generally accessible at http://your_server:19211/
Guerilla has a default interface to Coalition, and submits jobs using a simple XMLRPC interface.
This interface is to be documented and provided as SDK to serve as a sample for custom connection to other renderfarm managers.
Benjamin 'Ben' Legros