Forum

#1 2017-08-09 14:51:09

mrluki

Coalition

Hi , we got some issues with coalition when we tried to set our render farm , we can't batch correctly our render. Coalition failed to found the GUERILLA environement variable, but the %echo%GUERILLA command gave us the the right path.

I also tried to add manually a new windows environnement variable but that didn't fix the problem

Does someone have a solution ?

thanks in advance

#2 2017-08-09 16:21:04

Ben
Guerilla dev, the guy to hug

Re: Coalition

Have you tried to restart the Coalition worker ?
Also, if you are running Coalition as a service on Windows, you may have to enforce the service user environment variables, because services are running at the computer startup with a different user.

Ben

Benjamin 'Ben' Legros
Guerilla developer
http://www.guerillarender.com

#3 2017-08-12 09:56:57

mrluki

Hi , thanks for your answer that worked but only for the computer on which the server is installed i can't manage to get the other worker to connect to the server,

-I set the environement variable on all
-I put the server path in the coalition.ini

the server name is _luki_ , And I can't access to the http://_luki_:19211 from any of the computer. Even if I connect a new Network Drive (all computer have a R: Network drive which redirect to the server)

but it's not working do you now why ?

sorry to bother you !

Last edited by mrluki (2017-08-12 10:01:52)

#4 2017-08-14 17:22:31

doubleailes

Hello

Do you have any firewall that can stop the 19211 port?

Phil

#5 2017-08-14 23:20:03

mrluki

Hi,

the firewall aren't in cause , all the computers were used in a farm before without any problems !

#6 2017-08-16 19:00:48

mrluki

Can my server name wich is _LUKI_ be the cause of my problem , when i tried to open the coalition manager it changes it automaticly in  _luki_

#7 Yesterday 15:42:37

soz

if you want you can use cgru and I can send you my script to connect guerilla to cgru !

Tristan

#8 Yesterday 22:06:57

mrluki

We are totaly blocked whith coalition so why not, we'll be glad to give it a try but we have no clues on how to use it...

Board footer