Forum

• Index
  •  » UI
  •  » Camera Reference Edits and Cache not updating

#1 2017-03-01 12:05:20

ChienLoutre

Camera Reference Edits and Cache not updating

Hi ! This is just to report two bugs (or I expect so) i deal with daily, which are:

When you have a modified camera from a referenced file (reference edits) and you open the scene again, the Camera Position returns to its default value. Moving the camera and just doign a CTRL+Z fixes the problem however(It brings back my reference edits).

Another problem is with the Cache. Sometimes, even when i delete Cache, or reopen a scene, some textures or alembics are not properly updated. I can delete manually some .tex files, but it is still an annoying issue.

I am working with Guerilla 1.4.8.

This was just to improve the soft, which is already great ! Keep the good work, I love rendering with Guerilla smile

Nice day to all !

Maurin, MoPA student

#2 2017-04-18 11:42:03

hulud
Guerilla dev, the guy to hug

Re: Camera Reference Edits and Cache not updating

Hi Maurin,

Yes, right now, if the content of an alembic file is modified, you may have to restart Guerilla. You should consider using different alembic files names (v1.abc, v2.abc etc..) when you reexport your cache because you may have troubles to write over referenced files anyway.

I put those issues in the list. Thanks wink

Cyril 'Hulud' Corvazier
Guerilla developer
http://www.mercs-eng.com

#3 2018-03-15 18:24:34

Hi,

I have the same problem for the referenced cameras. So when the renders are done in batch mode or farm mode, the camera is not on the right place ..

Thx,
Nicolas

#4 2018-03-15 18:51:01

This bug appears when a Euler is in the camera on the referenced file.

I just deleted the Euler to make transform in Raw and added a Euler in the main scene on the camera.

It seems to work correctly now.

• Index
  •  » UI
  •  » Camera Reference Edits and Cache not updating

Board footer