Forum

• Index
  •  » UI
  •  » Make Finer Adjustments to Values

#1 2019-04-07 13:47:41

Dark_z

Make Finer Adjustments to Values

Is there any way to adjust values to a more finer degree? For example, if you press and hold Alt while scrolling in 3ds Max, or middle click in Houdini, or place the cursor at the degree of granularity you want to adjust and use the keyboard arrows in Nuke; this is all the various ways you can make finer adjustments in these other programs, but it seems like in Guerilla I can only move the slider and make large adjustments, or alternatively type in smaller values into the textbox which isn't very convenient.

Am I missing some kind of hotkey or method to making finer adjustments to values?

Also, on a similar topic, is there a way to reset values to their defaults? Sometimes I want to play with a setting and see what it changes, but then if I decide it doesn't do what I want, I just want to reset it back, but it seems like in Guerilla once you've changed a value there's no way to go back to it's default on some settings. (I did notice there's a little "o" button that seems to work like a reset, but it's not available everywhere)

Thank you

Last edited by Dark_z (2019-04-07 13:48:11)

#2 2019-05-02 15:35:02

doubleailes
Guerilla dev, the guy to hug

Re: Make Finer Adjustments to Values

HI Dark_Z,

There is no way to so as Houdini or Nuke. Most of our user, just enter the value when they fine tune.
It's definitly something we can thinks about but most of the time you don't live tweak value in production scene.

For the reset. You just need to break the override by clicking the O button at the end of the slider.

Philippe Llerena

• Index
  •  » UI
  •  » Make Finer Adjustments to Values

Board footer