Forum

#1 2020-03-06 14:12:31

k_thod

Houdini > Guerilla using Alembic

Hey guys, i'm a bit lost here ( and pretty sure i'm dumb wink )

i've a houdini Camera @ obj level that i export in alembic...from there i spent hours trying to get it working in Guerilla.

tested the ABC in Maya without issue but nothing to do in Guerilla.

i just checked the console and there it is :

AbcArchive D:\Media_Resolve\SRC_V2_962_2915\CAM_test.abc: can't find object /FINAL/cameraProperties

any clue ?

ps: the camera have nothing particular, baked etc

#2 2020-03-06 14:19:53

k_thod

Re: Houdini > Guerilla using Alembic

And here's with a manually keyframed one for unit test :'(

Error while AbcArchive::getAttr 'D:\Media_Resolve\SRC_V2_962_2915\CAM_test.abc' /cam1: ITypedScalarProperty::ITypedScalarProperty()
ERROR: EXCEPTION:
Ogawa IStreams::read failed.
Error while AbcArchive::getAttr 'D:\Media_Resolve\SRC_V2_962_2915\CAM_test.abc' /cam1: ISchemaObject::ISchemaObject( wrapflag )
ISchema::ISchema::init()
Error while AbcArchive::getAttr 'D:\Media_Resolve\SRC_V2_962_2915\CAM_test.abc' /cam1/cameraProperties: IObject::getChild()
Error while AbcArchive::getAttr 'D:\Media_Resolve\SRC_V2_962_2915\CAM_test.abc' /cam1/cameraProperties: IObject::getChild()

#3 2020-03-19 13:41:51

Ben
Guerilla dev, the guy to hug

Re: Houdini > Guerilla using Alembic

Hi k_thod,

Can you provide us with this alembic file, and all steps to reproduce this?

Best,
Ben

Benjamin 'Ben' Legros
Guerilla developer
http://www.guerillarender.com

Board footer