• Index
  •  » News
  •  » Download program / community subscription trouble

#1 2015-09-08 12:35:04

Réjane
Guerilla dev, the guy to hug

Download program / community subscription trouble

Hi,

You did subscribe to the download program or register to the forum and nothing happened ? The download links or your password are automatically sent by email:

1. verify you entered a valid email address
2. check your spam/junk/unknown folder
3. verify that emails are not blocked by your antivirus
4. some email providers may block emails (previously happened with gmx.de), try with a different email address (gmail or yahoo for example)

One of the four solutions up there should do the job...

Cheers!
Réjane

#2 2016-11-03 15:27:54

Réjane
Guerilla dev, the guy to hug

Re: Download program / community subscription trouble

Hi,

qq.com seems to block the emails sent by the download program lately. If you subscribed with such an email address and didn't get the links to download, we suggest that you try with a different email address (eg gmail or yahoo)...

For any other trouble, feel free to contact us through the forum

Réjane

#3 2020-11-11 10:19:57

matthew90john

Get the Best assignment help for your academics from us try this - Assignment Help Singapore.

#4 2020-11-24 11:43:29

Hanna Jackson

Finding good college marketing project ideas is a rather daunting task, but Homeworkfor.me makes this process much easier. I failed to find a better source.

#5 2020-11-30 14:41:43

davidbrad2

yes, you are right. when someone subscribes to download the program, he/she get the download link and password to the email address. if you are not able to see the details in your inbox, make sure to check the spam or junk folder. Regards: Professional Assignment Help

#6 2020-12-02 11:28:06

Ron Blade

Is Academized good? To answer this question go to this website. You'll know what other learners think about this academic helper and its prices. Click here now.

#7 2020-12-19 20:49:15

rashel1456

Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a home tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Engaging Home Tuition

#8 2020-12-25 15:15:32

ronald pratt

Do you need to buy essays at an affordable price? Grab your speedy paper discount  here and get a perfect essay with no effort.

Last edited by ronald pratt (2020-12-25 15:17:31)

#9 2021-01-04 11:50:30

itsmonika

After wasting so much energy in subscribing, I realized that I should seek help from Dissertation Writing Services experts. And believe me, I was damn right about this.

#10 2021-01-07 07:54:26

alvina adolf

If anyone doesn't know how to write CIPD Assignment. So get CIPD Help from experts with a 25% discount.

#11 2021-01-11 13:11:52

vivimadison

Hello guys! Have you ever ordered a paper on a writing service? I used to write by myself until I found a job. I do not have free time for writing. I am thinking of hiring a writer on https://www.trustpilot.com/review/essays-writer.net.

#12 2021-01-14 13:01:53

jaimebradley

Thank you for sharing this useful material. The information you have mentioned here will be useful. I would like to share with you all one useful source https://qualitycustomessays.com/buy-essay-paypal/ which might be interesting for you as well.

#13 2021-02-03 10:59:15

susanbenjamin

Your post seems informative to read. I literally can not wait for your post to be seen soon. Best of luck with the upcoming update. This post is very enjoyable. Regards: affordable coursework writing service

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » Download program / community subscription trouble

Board footer